Pet Odor Removal in Brisbane
Pet odors in your carpeting is a severe problem that generally requires some major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating routine. But now with Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be salvaged. P.U.R.T.® is a ground breaking new product that has been made to eliminate the overpowering urine and pet odors in your Brisbane home.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
This innovative pet odor removal product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking it.
Urine deposited onto your carpet typically does not stay there, it penetrates the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Too often, and without you knowing, your pets will consistently urinate in the same general area on your floors. Pet odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it wood or cement, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more overpowering and concentrated. Simply cleaning the affected area will not remove this odor and until recently, there was not a product available that was as effective at removing the urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® makes direct contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- First, the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique pet odor removal needs will apply for services. Please call B & G Chem-Dry in Brisbane, CA to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (415) 657-0114.
- Carpet Cleaning in Brisbane
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in Brisbane
- Carpet Stain Protection in Brisbane homes
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Brisbane Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Brisbane
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning in Brisbane
- Pet Odor Removal in Brisbane
- Power of Carbonation in Brisbane
- Specialty Stain Removal Service in Brisbane
- Water Damage Restoration in Brisbane
Carpet Cleaning$129 for three roomsCoupon Code, 3roomsExpires: $129 minimum charge. up to 350 square feet. Not good with other offers.B & G Chem-Dry
Pet Odor Removal in Brisbane in Other CA Cities
- Daly City
- North Beach
- San Bruno
- San Francisco
- South San Francisco