Pet Odor Removal in Burlingame
Urine odors permeating from your floors or your carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating routine. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a ground breaking new product that is specifically formulated to eliminate the urine odors in your Burlingame home.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited onto your carpet does not stay there, it quickly penetrates the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material underneath it. Too often, and without you knowing, your pets will consistently urinate in the same general location on your floors. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more overpowering and concentrated. Simply cleaning the affected area will not remove this odor, and until recently, there was not a product available that was as effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the majority of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply based upon your specific urine and pet odor removal needs. Please call B & G Chem-Dry in Burlingame, CA to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (415) 657-0114.
- Carpet Cleaning in Burlingame
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in Burlingame
- B & G Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Area Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Carpet Stain Protection in Burlingame
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Burlingame
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning in Burlingame
- Pet Odor Removal in Burlingame
- Power of Carbonation in Burlingame
- Specialty Stain Removal Service in Burlingame
- Water Damage Restoration in Burlingame
Carpet Cleaning$129 for three roomsCoupon Code, 3roomsExpires: $129 minimum charge. up to 350 square feet. Not good with other offers.B & G Chem-Dry