Daly City Basic Rug Care
Rugs deserve the same care as wall-to-wall carpet and, in some cases, require special attention.
- Washing rugs : Smaller rugs can usually be washed in your own washing machine, but be sure that the tag specifies that it is able to be safely “machine washable”. Before cleaning it, shake the rug outside first, then wash with a mild detergent and at the recommended temperature, which is typically warm water between 90 and 105 degrees. Finally, tumble dry your rug at the lowest heat setting possible.
- Beating larger rugs : If your larger rug is easy to pick up, shake it outside first; then put it over a railing or clothesline and beat it out thoroughly. Next, take the rug inside and vacuum it. If the label recommends that the rug only be dry cleaned, then save yourself time and frustration by calling the rug cleaning professionals at B & G Chem-Dry in Daly City, because you can trust your rugs of all types with technicians from B & G Chem-Dry in Daly City, CA who have been trained as Area Rug Experts for off-site cleaning .
- Vacuuming area rugs: Area rugs with fringe will require a special cleaning technique. Starting from the center of the carpet, and while you use gentle suction, vacuum toward the fringe and while also being careful to not catch the strands in the beater bar. finally, lift the carpet edge to carefully vacuum beneath the fringe.
- Caring for Oriental, Turkish or Persian rugs: Clean imported rugs according to your carpet manufacturer’s specifications or bring in a professional cleaning service. You will need to call a professional for heirloom-type rugs. Call B & G Chem-Dry in Daly City, CA at (415) 657-0114 to learn more about Expert Area Rug cleaning services.
- Daly City Carpet Care Tips
- Daly City Basic Rug Care
- Daly City Filtration Soiling
- Daly City Spot Removal Steps
- Daly City Urine Odor Removal Tips
- Daly City Wool Carpet Care Tips
Carpet Cleaning$129 for three roomsCoupon Code, 3roomsExpires: $129 minimum charge. up to 350 square feet. Not good with other offers.B & G Chem-Dry