Carpet Care Tips in San Bruno
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning in San Bruno, CA needs consistent maintenance in order to see see great results over time. Correctly understanding the right way to clean your carpets will help you save time and money by initially doing it correctly with the appropriate cleaning tools and products that consistently do the job right from the get-go. Not only will Chem-Dry’s Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpets looking fantastic, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping the carpets in your San Bruno, CA home clean and well-maintained.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that will not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets in San Bruno at least every 12 to 18 months to get rid of the embedded dirt and grime. For optimum cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting onto your carpets in the first place is a great way to keep them clean in your San Bruno, CA home. The following helpful hints can help stop dirt at the door.
- Use mats : Regularly using outdoor and indoor mats or runners can significantly reduce the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on your carpets by asking your visitors to take off their shoes before entering your San Bruno, CA home.
- Change your air filters : Be sure to change the air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems regularly or as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and dirt particles that can be eliminated by the filter, the fewer that fall onto your valuable carpets in your San Bruno home.
- Carpet Care Tips in San Bruno
- Basic Rug Care in San Bruno
- Filtration Soiling in San Bruno
- Spot Removal Steps in San Bruno
- Urine Odor Removal Tips in San Bruno
- Wool Carpet Care Tips in San Bruno
Carpet Cleaning$129 for three roomsCoupon Code, 3roomsExpires: $129 minimum charge. up to 350 square feet. Not good with other offers.B & G Chem-Dry