Pet Odor Removal in San Bruno
Pet odors in your carpeting can be a severe problem that usually requires a bit of time and effort to restore, not just a simple cleaning and treating routine. But now with Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severely urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a ground-breaking new product specifically formulated to eliminate foul-smelling urine odors.
This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited onto your carpeting does not stay there, it quickly penetrates the carpet ﬁbers and then contaminates both the backing of the carpet and also the ﬂooring material underneath it. All too often, and without you knowing, your pets will consistently urinate in the same general location in your San Bruno home. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it wood or cement, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and overpowering. Simply cleaning the affected area will not remove this odor, and until recently, there was not a product available that was as effective at removing urine odors in San Bruno homes.
When P.U.R.T.® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to eliminate the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined it is necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas that have been affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based upon your specific pet and urine odor removal needs. Please call B & G Chem-Dry in San Bruno, CA to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (415) 657-0114.
- Carpet Cleaning in San Bruno
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in San Bruno
- B & G Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Area Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Carpet Stain Protection in San Bruno
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning in San Bruno
- Green Certified Carpet in San Bruno
- Pet Odor Removal in San Bruno
- Power of Carbonation in San Bruno
- Specialty Stain Removal Service in San Bruno
- Water Damage Restoration in San Bruno
Carpet Cleaning$119 for three roomsCoupon Code, 3roomsExpires: $119 minimum charge. up to 350 square feet. Not good with other offers.B & G Chem-Dry
Pet Odor Removal in San Bruno in Other CA Cities
- Daly City
- North Beach
- San Bruno
- San Francisco
- South San Francisco