San Francisco Pet Odor Removal
Pesky pet odors in your carpeting is a severe problem that generally requires some major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating routine. But now with Chem-Dry’s revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be salvaged. P.U.R.T.® is a ground breaking new product that has been made to eliminate the overpowering urine and pet odors in your San Francisco home.
This innovative pet odor removal product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking it.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited onto your carpet typically does not stay there, it penetrates the carpet ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Too often, and without you knowing, your pets will consistently urinate in the same general area on your floors. Pet odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it wood or cement, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more overpowering and concentrated. Simply cleaning the affected area will not remove this odor and until recently, there was not a product available that was as effective at removing the urine odors from the San Francisco homes of our customers.
When our effective P.U.R.T.® product makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the majority of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based upon your specific pet odor removal needs. Please call B & G Chem-Dry in San Francisco , CA to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (415) 657-0114, and find out how they can help get the pet odors out of your carpets today.
- Carpet Cleaning San Francisco
- B & G Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Carpet Stain Protection in San Francisco
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning in San Francisco
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning in San Francisco
- Power of Carbonation San Francisco
- San Francisco Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
- San Francisco Pet Odor Removal
- San Francisco Specialty Stain Removal Service
- San Francisco Water Damage Restoration
Carpet Cleaning$129 for three roomsCoupon Code, 3roomsExpires: $129 minimum charge. up to 350 square feet. Not good with other offers.B & G Chem-Dry