Pet Odor Removal
Urine in your carpet can be a severe problem requiring major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved.
P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary process specially formulated to eliminate urine odors forever. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots by working to stop the smell instead only masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine on your carpet doesn’t just stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below it. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more pungent and concentrated. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the odor source, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, sub ﬂoor, baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, breaking down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call B & G Chem-Dry to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (415) 657-0114.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
- Carpet Stain Protection
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
- Pet Odor Removal
- Power of Carbonation
- Specialty Stain Removal Service
- Water Damage Restoration
Carpet Cleaning$119 for three roomsCoupon Code, 3roomsExpires: $119 minimum charge. up to 350 square feet. Not good with other offers.B & G Chem-Dry
Pet Odor Removal in Other CA Cities
- Daly City
- North Beach
- San Bruno
- San Francisco
- South San Francisco